We want to find solutions with you!
At EOS, we want to find solutions that are suitable for your personal situation and that satisfy all parties involved. For discussions with you, our colleagues' main method of contact is by telephone. This enables us to discuss various potential approaches with you to clear your debt and find a joint solution.
Our experienced team is used to managing delicate personal situations: financial stability, delicate family situations and insolvency. To help you find a solution, they always seek to establish a trusting relationship.
Our consultants or debt collection officers essentially adopt an amicable approach and will not invoice you with any charges, other than those stipulated by law.
What suggestions can we offer you?
Our experience in resolving default issues enables us to consider the best ways for you to pay your outstanding balance. To offer a solution in line with your personal situation, we can arrange:
- Memoranda of transactional agreements
- Schedules for repayment by instalments
- Interest freezes
- Consolidation solutions for all your credit commitments
We always seek to establish an open and transparent dialogue with you. If you have any questions or do not understand why we have contacted you, please call us. We want to discuss how we can find solutions for you.
How do we work?
Our colleagues' aim is to help you find methods of payment that are most appropriate to your situation. They scrupulously adhere to the professional ethical code:
- Establish a respectful and courteous dialogue with you;
- Respect the confidentiality of the content of your file as regards third parties;
- Clearly explain their role to you and the amicable approach to their objective;
- Provide you with access to your personal information;
- Take account of your complaints;
- Not to take any actions for which they are not authorised.